Thanks to Nadene of Practical Pages for the very nice, and totally unexpected (and much appreciated) blog award she gifted our way.
The rules that go with the award are:
1: Tell seven things about yourself.
2: Now pass the award on to other bloggers you think are worthy of the Versatile Blogger award.
I'll limit myself to choosing just 4 of the many wonderfully versatile blogs that are out & about:
1. Angelina of angelinainlouisiana creates a nice mix of classical and CM. I find her blog a great spot to 'idea collect' for possible “next’ curriculum choices.
2. Pop over to ournestof3 and take some time to browse there- lots of lovely scrapbook projects to see and some really helpful free Homeschool downloads scattered in amongst the posts. Great!
3. I enjoy Tiffany’s cooking blog – it’s visual (!!) and the food prep is easy.
Sometimes I do have to try & translate things over into Kiwi English so I can ‘get’ the recipes.
4. I’ve not long discovered this blog, havefun-livelife . Pop over and take a browse around, the author has her blog set up so nicely! Easy to naviagate and a real homeschool help spot. Love the visuals!
Now I’ll try to tackle what I think is the hardest portion of the award….
Seven things about myself:
1: I collect *beautiful* buttons as a hobby (thanks to my darling sister).
2: I’m the youngest of 10 children (God bless my poor marmee, LOL)
3. I was raised in a bible based home, but did not become a dedicated , practising christian until I was in my early 20’s.
4. I married at age 18, to a darling of a man - a Mr Steady/Mr Visionary blend.
5. We hosted our wedding during a cyclone (tail end) and have been blessed with a good, 'growing' marriage for 22 years (do the math for my age ~ grin ~ ).
6. God gifted us with 2 children after 12 years of aggressive infertility (homeschooling was a given for me, after that).
7. I enjoy *great* coffee, walking, &, books (!!!). & I loathe shopping (unless it's for books or buttons).