- The King James Bible
- For the Children’s Sake ~ Susan Macaulay great for earlier years
- Beyond Survival ~ Diana Waring great for new home educators
- The Parents Review ~ Karen Andreola (I found these so encouraging during our earlier years)
- Leaders Who Last ~ Dave Kraft (geared for ministry but very encouraging for an H.Ed mum too)
- Discover Your Children’s Gifts ~ Fortune (prefer to use this with the children once they get closer to age 11 and onwards)
- How to Feed a Teenage Boy ~ Georgia Orcutt (I gleaned the ideas and adapted the concepts to suit our family's palates ☺)
- Teaching From a State of Rest ~ Sarah Mackenzie (such a small book, packed with uplifting encouragement)
- Homeschool Made Simple ~ Carole Joy Seid (Dvd. Excellent for pre-highschool years,mostly. This would have been such a blessing for me during our earlier years)
And this post details a few of my favourite back to learning items.
I'll add books as I encounter, or recall, enduring favourites.